COVID – 19 UPDATE
Thank you for your continued loyalty and trust in Logistic Solutions UK & Europe Ltd during these uncertain times. We are continuously monitoring the evolving circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and finding solutions to avoid service disruption where possible.
Our highest priority is to maintain the health and safety of our people, customers and suppliers, while meeting our service commitments.
Logistic Solutions UK & Europe has implemented a range of measures in line with World Health Organization guidance to minimise the risks for employees and customers.
- Encouraging employees to familiarise themselves with information on COVID-19, and to consult with doctors immediately if they feel unwell.
- Informing employees about its symptoms and methods of prevention and detection; in particular, reminding employees of good hygiene practices such as regular hand washing and strict adherence to our social distancing guidelines.
- Implementing an isolation period for employees who have returned from high risk areas.
- Advising against all non-essential travel.
- Customers are no longer obliged to sign for deliveries, with the exception of some specialised deliveries where we have a contractual obligation to get a signature.